Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Here is the link to follow Santa live!
- EVENT DATE: Sunday, December 11
- START TIME: 1pm, on the road
- ORDER OF VEHICLES: 1) Rudolph will lead the pack for navigation, 2) Dover PD, 3) Mayor Carrier's convertible with Santa and elves, 4) Dover FD Engine, & 5) The Main Street caboose
- END TIME: Approx 4pm
Below are the maps Santa will be traveling in order of Segment A, B, & C - the entire route is broken into three segments due to the limitations of Google Maps. Each segment has every street Santa will hit, in order, listed in the map description - the description is located just under the map name when you visit each link below. A quick reference guide for where each segment generally takes Santa has been listed below. Please note, these are not the live maps for tracking google. Santa's elves will be posting the live map link on the Dover Main Street website (dovermainstreet.org) the day of the event.
- SEGMENT A: - Central Station | 6th St. | Boxwood | Country Farm Cross | Columbus | Hampshire Circle
- SEGMENT B: - Washington | Lexington | Fisher | Elm | Court | Henry Law | Middle | Hubbard | Applevale | Dover Point | Constitution | South Station
- SEGMENT C: - Rt. 108 | Adelle | Mast | Danielle | Spruce | Garrison | Hemlock | Morningside | Back River | Locust | Third | Central Main loop | Central Ave.
As a reminder, we cannot handout items from the vehicles for safety reasons.